- This event has passed.
10-Day Holistic Management Intensive
December 6, 2021 @ 9:00 am - December 15, 2021 @ 4:00 pm MST$1,800
This 10-day immersive experience is designed for someone who wants to learn the whole of Holistic Management in one session. This unique framework builds your understanding of the whole you are working within and guides you in developing a context appropriate pathway to management for ecological, economic, and community health. There will be a mixture of inside course and individual work time, as well as outdoor, hands-on experience.
- Cost: $1,800 USD (Includes 3 locally sourced, delicious meals a day, instruction, and materials including the HM books)
- Lodging: Tent and car camping is available onsite for $15/night, and shared cabin stays are available on site for $50/night. The shared cabin stays are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
THIS TRAINING COVERS THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL:
The Foundations of Holistic Management — 2 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic management.
- The ecosystem processes and the tools to manage them.
- Holistic decision-making.
Holistic Financial Planning — 3 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic financial planning.
- Creating your holistic financial plan.
Holistic Planned Grazing — 2 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic planned grazing.
- Creating, implementing, and monitoring your grazing plan.
Holistic Land Planning — 1 Day.
- The fundamentals of holistic land planning.
- Creating your holistic land plan.
Holistic Ecological Monitoring — 1 Day.
- The fundamentals of holistic ecological monitoring.
- Monitoring your land.
This course is for everyone from a producer looking to increase their carrying capacity to the community member who wants to develop their awareness of the products they buy.