- This event has passed.
Soul Food Farm Mother’s Day Brunch
May 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0$150
Celebrate Mothers and Mother Earth!
Enjoy a farm-fresh dinner at Soul Food Farm, a Solano County small farm, growing nutrient-dense food in healthy soil using regenerative practices. Learn about regenerative farming during a thoughtful meal time discussion led by Savory Institute accredited professionals, farmers and ranchers Alexis Koefoed and Abbey Smith. Celebrate women farmers and ranchers and discuss ways to get started farming. Enjoy a field walk to explore the impact of Holistic Management and regenerative agriculture.
Date: May 12
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Location: Soul Food Farm, 6046 Pleasants Valley Road Vacaville, Calif. 95688
- 10:00 am Arrive, small bites and drinks
- 10:45 am to 11:30 am Short presentation before brunch
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm Brunch on the farm
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm After brunch farm walk
- 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm (ish): coffee and continued conversation